Veterinary Lasers for use in veterinary therapy, surgery and dentistry. Our units are capable of therapy only, diode laser surgery only, or for the most flexible option select a unit capable of both! Whether it is for general vet practice, specialist veterinary centres, physiotherapy and rehabilitation specialists, or universities, we have a Diode laser for you. By easily changing hand pieces you will be able to perform therapy, surgery, dentistry, percutaneous intervertebral disc decompression, tooth whitening, and more.
We recommend Classrunning 810nm and or 980nm wavelengths with outputs between 6 watts and 15 watts power output as they will capably cover 99% of your general veterinary laser needs – therapeutic or surgical.
However, if you have something special in mind we can also supply lasers with wavelengths of 532nm, 635nm, 670nm, 940nm, 1064nm, 1210nm, or 1470nm. Power outputs range up to 200 watts depending on the application.
- Laser therapy can effectively relieve pain and inflammation caused by various acute and chronic diseases
- Built in 5200mAh lithium battery, lasting more than two hours
- In pulse mode and continuous mode, 5 × 808nm and 10 × 650nm laser beams are released
- It is safe and effective for pain symptoms of all pets
- Support 5-30 minutes of 6-gear time adjustment, 3-gear power adjustment to meet various needs
Veterinary Shockwave Therapy Machine
Shock Wave Therapy (ESWT) is a non-invasive, non-surgical treatment option for a variety of musculoskeletal diseases in horses.
The ESWT device generates acoustic/pressure waves (shockwaves) of extremely high pressure and velocity that are focused at a specific, targeted tissue within the body.
Some of the conditions for which ESWT is indicated are:
- Desmopathies (inflammation of ligaments)
- Tendinopathies (tendon inflammation)
- Bone exostosis (bone spurs)
- Stress fractures (e.g. cannon bone)
- Navicular disease
- Osteoarthritis (e.g. hocks)
- Sore backs, among other conditions.
Smart Laser based on Android Operation System.
The laser is the first smart laser based on Android Operation System.
Laser features many advantages, There are four wavelength 635nm, 810nm, 980nm and 1064nm in one laser with maxmium power up to
26.2 Watt. With the unique Android OS. The Laser allows for easy and friendly operation, you can track treatment times, save protocols and view patient profiles in the laser, and update laser software through the internet. A battery is included which can provide up to 2 hours of treatments.