Join,Next Generation Imaging
New technologies for sustainable reproductive imaging
Under the theme "Next Generation Farming", we will be presenting the latest trends in reproductive imaging as well as groundbreaking technologies for you at EuroTier 2022.
Exchange ideas with our experts about your needs as a milk producer and let’s look at the future together!
BMV‘s networked solutions and reliable service support you in making your daily business more profitable while improving herd health at the same time. We are specialists in veterinary ultrasound such as bovine ultrasounds, equine ultrasounds, swine ultrasounds, or small ruminant ultrasounds.
Main reasons to visit the BMV booth
- To get close to the most advanced portfolio for dairy farms worldwide
- Check out our innovative technologies
- To discuss with our experts how to enhance your farm performance
Find NEW products and exhibits on the booth
- S5 Plus and S9 with Colour Flow Doppler Mapping(Namely Color Doppler). These technologyallows you to confirm a negative PD from as early as 18 days post AI, you can do there-synchronise cows up to 10 days earlier, saving on average of £40 per cow.
- S3 Plus, updated from our last popular system S3, new with total AI insider. Support Back-fat and pregnancy checking
- Pregnancy test strip: low cost for small swine and bovine farm.
For more insights, follow us on Social Media
Ahead of the trade fair as well as live on site: on our BMV Imaging channels we will keep you up to date with further information and great impressions straight from the booth.
>>> BMV Imaging on Facebook